Thursday, August 11, 2022

Nick C.

 I went over to the old house to sort through stuff the next evening after Kyle came over and that night Nick came by. I had been talking to Nick for awhile also and he wanted to see me before I left also. Nick was in his early 20s. dark hair, clean shaven. Thin build. Super, freakin' adorable. Sweet guy. We did our little chatting beforehand and I was stupid and giggly. Decent kisser. But poor Nick was awful in the sack. His rhythm was all uncoordinated with me and he was doing the jack rabbit sex that you would ordinarily find in 16 year old boys( trust me I haven't been with a 16 year old boy since I was 15, but I remember all too well.) OMG Nick was just such a mess. I tried to climb on top and he just couldn't figure out how to get it going correctly. Afterward I just couldn't keep my hands off him cause he was just so damn cute. Such a great, sweet guy. I decided that I needed to teach him how to fuck properly. Somebody is not going to be as nice as I am about it and he would have to learn eventually. 

Addendum: I still talk to Nick on my Snapchat regularly as well. Just like Kyle, he is hoping that I come back for a visit. Nick even offered to fly up here one time last year when flight rates were good. He' gone through a couple girlfriends. One was a really short relationship and they only had sex a couple times. I'm willing to bet she was into him until she found out how bad he was in bed. I tried to broach the subject with him once but chickened out. But, seriously, he's such a good guy I want him to know better and do better so he can wow a nice girl. I still send him pictures from time to time. He always refers to me as "babe" and I like it. 

No comments: