Thursday, August 11, 2022

Jason

 Jason is the only guy I met while I've been in New Hampshire. This was only a few months after I moved and I was in a dark and depressed and miserable place. And I wanted to see if I could duplicate my Florida success up here in New Hampshire. I matched with Jason on Tinder, like usual. He was about an hour away. He was going to drive here and I met him at this woodsy area by the water that David had brought me to when he went fishing a couple times. I really didn't know anywhere else to go. So it was the middle of the day so we couldn't do it in the car on the road, so Jason parked my car down a slope so it was hidden in the trees. I was super nervous with Jason. 

Jason was a little heavier than I generally prefer. And he had the long beard that seems to be popular in New Hampshire. Personally I am not a fan but here we were. He was super nice and we got along great. Super sweet, and apparently he'd made his way through his small town an hour away. We talked about kissing for awhile before we actually did. I couldn't get my shit together. We had sex in my backseat parked in the trees. But little did I know that it was a common area for swimming in the summer time. A lady and a couple kids walked by us as we sat in the backseat. ( After we had finished) so that was incredibly awkward and strange. 

I knew I wouldn't be able to get my car out of the trees so thankfully Jason backed it out onto the road for me. We said our goodbyes and we had hoped to meet again but David checked my phone messages and found something that Jason had said to me and the secret was out. Lots of fighting and arguing that night. 

I haven't met up with anyone else since then. That's the last one. But I hope it's not the last one forever cause I don't feel like I'm completely done yet. I don't feel quite as old as I am. 

addendum: We chatted for a little while afterward and we had hoped to meet again but David found out and blocked him. So, obviously I will never hear from him again. 

1 comment:

Jason said...

its been a while hope things are going well