Monday, May 16, 2022

Wayne and also Jen's qualities that she loves in a man.

 I already wrote about Wayne in the beginning. I'm not going to go over the emotional roller-coaster that he took me on. God, I was so in love with this guy. WTF. Like I couldn't even see what a bum he was. You know I'm raising my standards if I ever fall for a guy that:

1) Can drive a car legally. I love men who don't have licenses, whether it's because they didn't pay child support or DUI or simply never found the time. 

2) graduated from high school. This is also something I seem to choose. Drop outs. I just love them.

3) Can maintain a full time job. Oh, if I could only find a man that could work 40 hours a week how nice my life would be. I fall for the ones that get fired or quit all the time.

4)Does not have any substance addictions or mental health issues. This one is hypocritical. I have mental health issues and substance addictions. They probably work together. And this one is my down fall. I think, "Hey, I can help this troubled and broken man because I can understand what he's going through. "I love, love myself a broken man. The more broken, the better.

5) Has never been homeless. Now I don't usually ask but it seems that I fall for men that have been homeless at some point in their life. Probably related to substance abuse and not being able to hold down a job.

I think those are the basics of what I like in a man. Granted not just any man will do. I have to be attracted to him first. And after that he'd better be a drunk dropout with no license. Yum, that is my favorite!

I really loved Wayne with all my heart and he just played me. We only had sex twice but I wanted to stay and kiss him for days. Ugh, he wasn't very smart. He was not smart at ALL. But I was all about it. 

No comments: