Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Just another One Night Love Affair.


I heard this song this morning and I was reminded of all my "One night love affairs". All my wonderful memories. 
I've had quite a few of these. Sometimes they weren't all night but simply "several hours love affair" Sometimes two people are just needing some companionship for a short while. A pretend love that means nothing. Just a few hours to be close to another person and be held. Someone to talk and laugh with. Sometimes all the right factors are put into place and you really connect with a person that you will only meet one time in your life for a couple hours. And the sad realization that that temporary happiness will become nothing by the time the night is over. And you realize that you will never set your eyes on that person again. That you are both passing through this life alone but you're together for only a moment. And then it's over.



 

No comments: