Friday, December 10, 2021

Todd

 I met up with Todd a bunch of times, which is weird because he wasn't the friendliest of guys. I picked him up the first time after he got out of work at TGI Fridays and then I had to drive him to the store to pick up some Magnums and then we parked in the YMCA parking lot and had sex and then he got out and smoked a joint next to the car. He talked a lot and I just listened. Todd was blond and blue eyed which is a rarity on my list.

He was kinda interesting I suppose and that I always enjoyed. He didn't have a car so I never knew when I would get a message from him needing a ride somewhere. If I picked him up I always made sure I was gonna get sex outta the deal. He was hung and he liked to talk dirty so when he  hit me up I answered. He had friends in Englewood so sometimes he ended up out there. One time I guess he got stranded at a gas station by some friends and needed a ride. Another time he was walking down the road coming from a friends house and needed a lift. I think another time he got kicked out of his house or something. I never knew when I would get a message. One day he came over and passed out in my bed and I had to wake him up before the kids came home from school. Hmm, I didn't even get sex that day. Poor guy had a messed up life. He was always missing work, getting fired, friends ditching him, etc. Maybe I felt bad for him. He really did have a weird personality even though he never got mad at me. I guess maybe I enjoyed his craziness. It made me feel like I wasn't the only one with a crazy life.

Aftermath: Never heard from him. I'm really curious how he is though.

No comments: