Friday, December 10, 2021

Matthew

Matthew was one of the first guys that came over to our house in Englewood when we were finally able to move in!
After living in a hotel we finally were able to move into our house. It was a duplex on a road full of duplexes. The run down part of town that the rich folks don't want to know about. But we were happy to have a place of our own again. We had three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room, and a porch. Just a little place. We had no furniture since all of our stuff was thrown away in the eviction but David was working at an Assisted Living Facility and he acquired some beds and some other furniture that they were going to throw out so we had some stuff for our place. We  bought other little things here and there as we could afford it.  It's so exciting to get your own little house , no matter how small, if you've been living in a hotel room with your family!

Yes another Matt. There are five total.  This is Canadian Matt. He was from Montreal but was staying in Venice. Normal story, we matched on Tinder and he came over and we had our sex and then he left. My notes states that we had a good time. I remember that he was well endowed. He remembers how great it was to go down on me and hopes to do it again. 
  
Aftermath: We still talk on Snapchat. We send pics to each other regularly and he loves to talk about my "ahem" female parts. Although I don't send him pictures of that, he remembers. He loved it. He thinks that mine are especially sexy. I've moved away from all of my Florida hookups but I've moved closer to Matt. Montreal is a 3 hour drive from Lancaster. And Matthew wants me to come spend the weekend with him. Which will never happen. Besides I don't have a passport. So Matthew would have to make a 3 hour drive to me. I don't know about that. But it still makes David very uncomfortable. 

No comments: