Friday, December 10, 2021

Joe

 Joe had dark hair and dark eyes. My favorite combination. He lived in Cape Haze and I remember that he was very, extremely good looking. Not model good looking. But my type good looking.  We didn't have anywhere to go hook up since I was sneaking out of my house this day so we found a dead end road in Englewood and parked the van there and got in the back. There was enough room for us and I recall it was all good though a bit sweaty.  He seemed pretty cool. 

Aftermath: He had a boat and he wanted to take me on it and have sex on the boat. We actually intended to hook up again but I think David erased his info after finding out about us. Unfortunate, because sex on a boat sounded hot. And Joe was hot. About a year and a half later I saw Joe working as a bartender at a sports bar in Englewood and he apparently had forgotten me by then. But I recognized him. I wasn't going to embarrass myself and say hi. 

No comments: