Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Jeremy

 I met Jeremy during the summer of 2017. I didn't have to sneak over there. I  went over one evening to see him. He didn't live that far from me in Englewood so it was nice to meet someone that was local! He lived in an apartment behind his grandmother's house and it was dark, dark, dark back there. I was afraid I was going to hit a tree when I parked. Then I didn't know where the front door was or where he was. But I saw the lit ash in the dark so I saw him when he came out to greet me. He was really tall and thin. And had a very nice voice. 

Anyway that first night we did lots of kissing and he was a good kisser but I guess he was nervous because nothing was accomplished. :( I tried everything. I snuck over there the next day and finished what we started though. Jeremy was a cool guy. Very comfortable to be around. After we finished we would lay in bed and watch a little TV and talk about stuff. He was very laid back. I went over there quite a few times. I don't know exactly how many honestly. It helped that he was just down the road. He was reliable and friendly. The last time I went over there, which was six months before I moved, I had gained some weight due to some medication and I told him about it but he commented that he didn't expect that I was as big as I was or something like that. I was like 135lbs. Jeremy!! Geez So I gained 10 lbs. I wasn't a big 'ol hog. 

That kinda hurt. I've been constantly battling my weight since I was put on medication for bipolar depression while I was in my mental health court. Ive been 125 for years and years but that medication increases my appetite and they've switched it a few times so I lose weight. In New Hampshire I was as high as 162 one time! But they changed my medicine and I started losing quickly after that. I'm down to 140 now. This seems to be my norm now. Though I'd like to lose another 5 pounds. 

Aftermath: Jeremy is still on my Snapchat and he really likes it when I send pics. He send me pics also. Jeremy is a hard working good looking single guy in his late 20s, I wonder why he's still single. 

No comments: