Tuesday, December 14, 2021

NIck

Nick was visiting family in Englewood, or somewhere around there. I think he was in college somewhere else. Anyway he met us up at Pearl and if my memory serves me correctly I think he had a beer with us first and then Nick and I went to the van while David drank a beer. People were all around and I am sure they knew what we were doing but, you know what? I really didn't care at all. Neither of us did. The sex was pretty good for "backseat in the parking lot of a club" sex. After we were done Nick got in his car and he left. See ya later Nick! How that for a weird sex story?

Aftermath: Never heard from him again. But that's probably because David blocked him on my Snapchat. I don't know why David chose to do that. Nick didn't even live in Florida but I'm ok with that decision. Hit it and quit it is my style.

No comments: