Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Gary

 This is funny. Gary was another Whisper story, he was married but I didn't care. It's not my business. He and I chatted on Whisper and decided to hang out one day, we were going to go to Englewood beach. I don't even think I knew what he looked like. And Gary was a weird looking guy, he was tall and skinny. He had no lips, a big nose that kinda hooked down a little and buggy eyes. He was so odd looking that if you passed by him at the store you would take notice. But I decided to go along with him anyway. 

So we went to the beach and he was very fun to hang with. We had a great time at the beach just swimming around and talking about all kinds of shit. So I guess that's what I liked about him. That's why he had a wife. Gary was weird looking but he was super easy to chill with and a great conversationalist. I mean we had tons to talk about the entire time we were out. Not one time was there any awkward moments where we didn't have anything to say. Even when we got back to the house, more talking. Until I said, "hey, um, do ya wanna go in there?" and pointed to the bedroom. Maybe that wasn't even his intent. I don't know. But we did. 

He met me one other time after work also. So I hooked up with him twice. And apparently his wife found out and I got a bunch of weird messages from her. Then David did. I guess she thought she would find an ally in David and somehow found his Facebook  and started messaging him-waaaay after Gary and I did our thing. David was on my side. By that time he just thought she was some crazy girl like, " Um sorry about your husband, stop messaging me"  They did end up divorcing. I don't know if I was a part in that or if their marriage was going down the tubes in the first place. Like I said, not my business. 

Aftermath: Never heard from him.

No comments: