Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Darrell

 Ugh Darrell. This is my bottom of the stinkin barrel. I'm cringing. This was another Whisper story. He started chatting with me and I don't even know what I was thinking. Maybe I was just screwing anything I could find  because Darrell was so goofy and he was awkward and bad in bed and just unpleasant. I just couldn't stand being around him. But he came over four times. Because I couldn't say no. He was nice. And he acted like a kid, he was so awkward. I'm still cringing. He was unattractive and he couldn't kiss for shit. Ugh. There were so many people that I would rather have been with but he was always so readily available. So I would say , " Fuck, why not?" 

Aftermath: Like Chris P.,  Darrell kept messaging me over and over but I wouldn't respond and I finally had the guts to unadd him on my Snapchat so he'd leave me alone. I am a jerk. 

No comments: