Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Chris P

 Around this time I discovered an app called Whisper. People post their secrets anonymously and other people can comments on them. You can use it to find people that are near your location as well, within 50 miles or 10 miles, etc. So some people use it to find drugs or hookups as well. I was using it just to post silly secrets. I didn't need it for hookups but sometimes Tinder runs dry, you swipe through the same people over and over and over if you've been on it long enough. I could easily match any guy I wanted but I had already hooked up with all the guys worth looking at and all that were left were goofy fucks so I needed something new. I started chatting with Whisper guys and I will admit to you now that these were not my proudest moments. Whisper doesn't show pictures of people on their profiles so goofy fucks have an advantage here. The guys that go on Whisper to hookup are not super models. They are not hot and they don't have great bodies. Like I said, not my proudest moments.

I started chatting with Chris on Whisper and he seemed really nice and we got along very well. He even sent me a picture and he had lovely very light blue eyes but it was difficult to make out the rest of him in the picture. Turns out Chris was a little overweight. Not my usual cup of tea but I had sex with him anyway. He lived right down the road so he ended coming over like four times. He sweated a lot. It was gross.

 His mother ran the daycare that Joshua was in that was right down the road. Which was Christian themed. So that was pretty funny. 

Aftermath: He tried to keep contacting me but I finally just stopped responding and I think he got the message without me having to come out and say, " Leave me alone." I hate to be a jerk. 

No comments: