Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Matt

 Oh look! Another Matt. He was 19 and adorable as can be. He was in college and would stay with his parents in Englewood when he was on vacation. I would go over there when his parents weren't home and do him. I really enjoyed making out with Matt, excellent kisser. He really was a good time.  We hooked up a couple times. Third time I went downtown and he finished before I got to have any fun. I was pissed and I let him know it. Looking back I was really mean to him. He wanted me to come over again and I refused to hook up with him again. He really kinda begged saying that he didn't mean to finish, it was because I was so good at it and it was an accident. And I believe him. He was a sweet guy.

But while trying to check Facebook to see how he was these days I stumbled across a page dedicated to his recovery. Apparently in 2019 he sustained a traumatic brain injury while playing basketball and required extensive therapy to regain all his functional skills. So now I feel extra shitty. Because he really was a sweet guy. I really hope he's doing well. 

Aftermath: No further contact from him after I was mean to him. I was a bitch. 

No comments: