Thursday, November 04, 2021

Zachary S.

 Zachary was a server at Longhorn Steakhouse in Port Charlotte much to David's dismay. David wanted to try that place and we were never able to since I hooked up with a server from there. 

Anyway, back in 2017 when I met Zachary we couldn't afford to go out to eat anyway. I was working at The Pink Elephant making 10 bucks and hour and David was working out on Palm Island or was it Grand Villa by this point? Neither David nor I were having great luck with jobs. I had gotten fired from Palm Island for starting some drama with a coworker and taking a picture of myself in a unit and posting it on Facebook and David got fired from the same place, well they accused him of bringing beer to work or drinking on the job or something. Funny thing is that he worked with a guy who was a legit alcoholic who would drink all day long, and they never said a word to that guy. They just wanted a reason to fire David. Maybe for leaving work in the middle of the day to catch me meeting guys. David was obsessed with catching me in the act. He was constantly logging into my Snapchat on his phone, trying to find out where I was. He probably lost a few jobs due to his obsession with me.

So, thankfully, Zachary lived in North Port so I didn't have to go far! I finally found someone local. I was nervous pulling up to his house. I always was. I mean, you don't really know what kind of situation you are going to find yourself in when you are hooking up with Tinder guys. They might seem nice through text but in person they could be totally different. But that is what I loved about it! The uncertainty and the mystery. The making plans with strangers, even the sneaking around. The adrenaline rush was amazing! That's why I did all this. For the adrenaline rush. I like to say I am dopamine deficient and adrenaline feels like a dopamine release ( I just read that online, so it must be true) so addicts look for that pleasurable feeling and this was how I got my kicks without drugs.

I was so glad that Zachary was super nice and friendly right away. He brought me to his bedroom and I remember sitting on the bed next to him talking for a bit before either of us made the first move. But once we got started we didn't stop. For and hour and a half. We did everything and anything. This position and that position and moved all different ways. I could hardly breathe by the time we were done. I do a lot of mouth breathing during sex so I ran out of air. Holy crap. We were so sweaty and sticky and messy. Wow. We were a mess by the time we finished. Zachary was so much fun! Then he got me a drink of water which I needed very badly. And we sat and talked a while just calming down from our sex marathon while we drank our water. Then we took turns in the shower to wash up. Then I got dressed and went home. I definitely rate Zachary a 10. We had a blast. He impressed me for a 26 year old. I later discovered I lost my nose piercing in his bed, I wonder if he ever found it.

Aftermath: Unfortunately I never heard from him again. At the time this happened David was really cracking down on my Snapchat and was doing a fair amount of deleting guys so I wonder if Zachary was deleted or blocked by David. 😒 David was my #1 cockblocker. 

1 comment:

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.