Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Tom

 By the time I met Tom I was living at my dad's house. We had been evicted from the house in Rotonda because we couldn't afford it and lost all our belongings, books, furniture, everything. We still look for things now and when we can't find them wonder if we lost them in the eviction. They weren't able to pile our stuff at the roadside for us to go through so they donated or recycled everything. I tried going to the local thrift stores but never found any of our stuff. I was mostly concerned about our books. We had so many good books. And all the boys stuffed animals, gone. And their toys, too. It's hard to start over from nothing. My dad was more or less pissed off that we were living at his house so the tension you could cut with a knife. And David and I were having issues because I kept meeting guys.  And I was depressed and miserable about my situation and I couldn't even do drugs about it because I had to stay clean for my program so that's why I was screwing around. 

Tom's picture on Tinder was only his body so I took a risk with it. Many times, after him, I learned that usually means they are ugly. But I was a rookie at this point. So Tom and I had been talking off and on, sexting usually. He had a girlfriend so he would send messages at odd times. One afternoon I was hanging at home alone and he messaged me about meeting up. I said I would love to but it really sucks that I'm on my period. He's like aren't girl's more horny on their period? or something like that. He said he didn't mind. He's had sex with girls on their period before. So I agreed to meet him. I was so nervous thinking that it was David trying to set me up to catch me cheating, so Tom sent me a picture of himself driving to ease my mind. 

I met him some place in South Punta Gorda and I was so glad to discover that Tom looked really good! The only reason he didn't show his face on Tinder was because he had a girlfriend, definitely not because he was unattractive. We walked a ways along a sidewalk along an access road and then ended up ducking behind a barbed wire fence trying to find a secluded place behind some bushes or some trees. I mean we were desperate. We finally found a place and we stood there facing each other and he was so nervous, it was cute. I had to kiss him first. But once I got him started it was all good from there. I got right down on my knees in the dirt and gave him a BJ. And then I stood up pulled my pants down and bent over right there behind the bushes on the side of the road while he fucked me from the back. And I loved it. When we were finished and I tried my best to put myself all back together, I saw what a mess I had made of this poor guy. His dick and groin area were covered in blood! I was mortified. And I felt horrible for him. I apologized profusely and I told him that I could clean him off at my car because I have some paper towels. But he didn't take me up on my offer. He was ok with it. But I thought at least I won't see him again right? I was wrong

The next time we met Tom told me about an old closed Sweet Bay supermarket parking lot that we could go to. He said we could meet and park in the back. I got there and Tom was ready to go. He hopped in my car and we had the hottest sweatiest quickie. Damn it was sweet. And he kisses so good. And then off he went. I still to this day know very little about Tom. Maybe his name isn't even Tom, he never gave me a straight answer about that. He works as a security guard and he has a girlfriend and he is in an unhappy relationship. And he told me not to get attached.

Last time I met Tom I was out with David, we were going to go behind the closed Sweet Bay store where we were going to do nefarious things but Tom called while we were on the way there, so David let me have the quickie with Tom. David took a walk while Tom drove over. Tom was nervous David was around but he was long gone by this point. Tom was already hard when he got in the car. He was ready for me. It was hot, and it was quick. And he was gone. And I never saw Tom again. Not that he wouldn't love to see me. Tom was a cool guy and the sex was superb. 

Aftermath: Tom and I never lost contact. He still sends me messages and dick pics almost every day. I just send him nudes regularly and he always tells me how hot I am and I appreciate the compliments. I probably don't respond to his messages like I should but he always just wants to know when I'll be coming back to Florida and he likes to tell me how much he came to my pictures that I sent. Four years later and he still likes to reminisce about our few hook ups. I guess I made an impression on this 25 year/old guy. 


No comments: