Thursday, November 04, 2021

Zach

 Yes, another Zach. This is the last Zach I promise. I bet you can't guess how many Matthews are on my list. I've only introduced one so far. We shall call him Zach from Venice. 

Zach from Venice was 23 and visiting his parents. I guess his parents were from Venice. He was from Tampa. That's where he went to college. So one lovely, sunny day I decided to take a drive to Venice. David had GPS on me this time. He caught me in Venice and he was angry! So instead of enjoying my adrenaline rush about meeting a new guy, David was going to ruin it with an argument. Grrrrr, How irritating! Obviously he's my husband but I wish he would just let me have my way with these younger guys and then I just go on my way. It's not like I'm going to marry them. geez. I wish he'd stop fighting me and just let me do what I want. 

  You see I wanted my cake and I wanted to eat it too. I wanted the love and stability of a man at home but I also wanted to be able to go fuck twentysomethings whenever I want without any repercussions. And I had it bad for the twentysomethings. David was fighting me the entire way. I proposed an open relationship. He could have any girl he wanted as well. So we agreed. For one year I could have one guy a week approved by him, and condoms must be used. It sounds pretty basic but I wasn't really strict about the condom use thing. 😶 You see, my tubes were tied so I couldn't get pregnant so I certainly wasn't worried about that. And I guess I wasn't worried about any diseases. I was hooking up with clean guys in their twenties, it's not like they were scruffy guys from a biker bar. Yes, I am seriously a nurse. And yes, I know STIs can be carried by anyone no matter what they look like. But I wasn't really concerned. I would ask "Are you clean?" and they would say yes so that was good enough for me. Anyway, David ended up letting Zach be my guy of the week since I was almost there anyway.

Zach's parents had a nice place. I don't remember if he was outside waiting for me or if I had to go to the door but I was very happily surprised to find that Zach was way hotter than his pictures. His hair was dark brown and his eyes were a beautiful blue. And he looked very fit as well.  He brought me to a back room where we sat on a loveseat sofa thing and talked a little bit. He thought I was very attractive and he was very nervous because I was an older woman. Zach was shy and I found it very endearing. I get nervous too when it comes to the first move. Usually the guy does it but sometimes I have to show a young man what I can really do. So I kissed him. After the first kiss everything is always ok. I can take it from there easily. I kiss, and kiss some more then I climb on top of him and straddle him while I kiss his face and neck and whatever. I'm sure I did this to Zach. It's my favorite move. And guys seem to enjoy it. We had some good sex, Zach and I. I helped him get past his shyness. And his body was very, very nice. Zach was sweet. 

Aftermath: Never saw him again. But we follow each other on Instagram. 


No comments: