Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Zach S.

 The day before Thanksgiving I believe, 2016, is when this took place. I never recorded dates but I always remember this was right before the holiday. I took quite a risk that day.

 I was working as a hostess at a pretty posh restaurant on Boca Grande called The Pink Elephant. I had a pretty good deal but the pay sucked. Ten bucks an hour to deal with a lot of headache on busy nights, boredom on not so busy days. I got to wear a cute black dress that I looked pretty good in and I also got my tolls paid, which was 6 bucks each time you cross the bridge so pretty sweet. I could use it even when I wasn't working so I could chill at the beautiful beach for free. Sometimes on break I would sit at the beach and just watch the waves. Man, I loved it out there. 

Anyway, They changed my schedule on the day before Thanksgiving so I got out of work several ours earlier than I was supposed to. Well, deviant as I am used this as an opportunity to get some dick. I didn't tell my family that my schedule changed and I drove from Boca Grande all the fuck to Naples to meet this guy Zachary. The adrenaline was flowing the entire drive thinking "WTF am I even doing?" I knew if I got a flat tire or the car broke down I would be fucked and in a bad, bad way. 

I found his apartment and I text him from the parking lot and he comes out to meet me. Zachary was very cute, I'll give him that.  He had told me he had a roommate but he more or less snuck me into his bedroom. So while I was there I was questioning the roommate thing thinking , OMG he lives with his parents doesn't he? Why else would he sneak me in? Then we had sex with the dog in the room, maybe on the bed? And I'm trying to get into it and he's covering my mouth saying ,"Shhh, don't make any noise" It didn't last very long, maybe 15 minutes, and then he wanted to cum on my boobs. I let him. It was messy and pointless. Then I redressed and he had to sneak me back out of his room and his apartment. Definitely a weird experience. 

I felt unsatisfied considering how far I had driven so I tried to hit up another guy I knew in Naples named Jeremy, but Jeremy was at the gym or something so my risky trip to Naples was not worth it. I never made another trip to Naples. As time went by I found what I was looking for closer to home.

Aftermath: Nothing. never heard from that guy again. But Jeremy still sends me weird drunk messages on Snapchat sometimes.

No comments: