Friday, October 29, 2021

Carl

 During this time I was attending my mental health court as required by the court to help me stay clean. And in that class I made lots of great friends. It was nice to have friends that were like me, addicts. I could relate to them and not feel ashamed of what I am and what I've been through. None of us were rich or entitled. We were all the same, struggling one day at a time to stay clean and stay out of jail. One friend I made was Myriah. She was the closest of my friends in the group. Most likely because she didn't have  car and needed rides places, but she gave me gas money and we had a good time so I didn't mind. Sometimes she would introduce me to her friends and sometimes we would go to AA meetings and NA meetings together. One day she asked if would pick up a friend of hers to go to the Saturday Port Charlotte beach AA meeting. He was living at a sober house not too far from my house so I said sure, why not. That's how I met Carl.

So we all go to the meeting. Of course nobody ever pays attention at the beach meeting. Since it's so well attended there is a large crowd of people so you can't hear what is being said, all you hear is wind and waves. Not too shabby. You still get credit for being there. Well, I notice Carl keeps checking me out and he's not being shy about it. He's kinda looking at me, ya I know what he wants. But I'm not sure what the relationship is between him and Myriah, you know? I know Myriah has been looking to get some but I don't know if she has someone in particular in mind. I don't know. But Carl isn't really checking her out. He's looking at my boobs, not hers. Carl looks to be in his twenties, just like I like my men. And he's not bad to look at. All this stuff is going on in my mind during the AA meeting.  I am completely not getting anything from the meeting, though I never do. I'm usually too busy making hook up plans or Snapchatting on my phone under the table.

So Myriah tagged us both in a post on Facebook and he friended me and we started talking. We chatted for a couple days and then we decided to go to an NA meeting together, just him and I. Then we got food and then I brought him home. We sat in the car for little bit talking and then I said ( don't even laugh) " Want me to come in? I know you want to do me." He seemed a little surprised. Or maybe he was trying not to laugh at my lame pick up line.

Anyway we went in the house and I sat on the couch while he cleaned the house or something. I'm ready to have sex and this guy is doing the dishes and cleaning up. But now that I think of it, it was his sober house so maybe it was his assigned duties or something. Anyway. After forever, we finally went to the bedroom.

 We did a lot of stuff Carl and I. All different positions and different ways, we went at it for an hour and a half!  I had a superb time with that guy. It was worth waiting for him to clean the house for real. We were sweaty and sticky and messy. You know that's a sign that you've had excellent sex. It may sound gross, but I speak the truth.

About a year later I see him riding a red crotch rocket through Englewood and he looked pretty nice on it. He was next to me at the stop light and opened the visor so I could see him. I smiled and waved. I pulled into a gas station and he did also to say hello. Just a little small talk, I told him I had moved from Port Charlotte to Englewood and he was in Englewood ,too. So he was gonna message me sometime, cool, cool. So He came over to my house in Englewood one day and we chatted like old friends, it was really nice. Carl is a very cool guy. And we banged for over an hour  like the first time, it was just as great, just as fun. If you're looking for a decent sex session that is high quality and fun, I know a guy..

Aftermath: Hey what do ya know? I received a Facebook message from Carl just last week which was really neat because the stuff that happened in these paragraphs occurred probably three years ago at least. He said he always liked me. I'm flattered I made an impression on him. We just chatted about stuff. I guess he's been in jail for drugs but he's currently on house arrest and getting to the end of his term or whatever.  I think Carl is genuinely a good guy with addiction issues. I hope he can stay clean and make something of his life. I hope we keep in touch. 


No comments: