Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Christopher and David the Virgin

I didn't have sex with every guy I met up with. My primary objective meeting them was always sex but sometimes they fooled me. It only took a couple of those meet ups to learn my lesson. I started telling men what I wanted before I met them, sort of like ordering a meal at a restaurant. "I'm looking for a hook up, no violence, no butt stuff and kissing is mandatory" I didn't ask for much. There were also some guys that met me also looking for a hookup but didn't complete the mission. I have five guys I listed as makeout partners that didn't finish. I don't recall if they were unable to perform or they changed their mind. Oh well, their loss. These two I am discussing here though are the ones that fooled me. 

Christopher-He had an apartment in Riverview. He worked at a bank, on the way to his place he called me and rambled on for thirty minutes about how he hated his boss. Great. I could care less dude. I got to his place and I see his car is a BMW. I get to door and the guy who answers the door is definitely not the guy in the tinder pic. He's unattractive to me, but he looks clean and I came a long way so...He's very well dressed ,wearing an Armani belt. We made out heavy until it was clear that he wanted me to go down on him. Okay, not my first rodeo, so I start thinking this is just the precursor to sex but he keeps pushing my head down farther and farther not letting me come up for air until he came in my mouth. I'm pissed at this point. I don't like how this guy is treating me at all. He wanted me to come back the next day for sex. I was angry and I let this guy know it. I came for sex and he didn't give me what I wanted so NO WAY would I ever be back. I'm sure he could care less. He's gonna keep catfishing girls and forcing them to blow him. I hope they are smarter than me and leave his ugly ass once they realize they've been catfished.  Asshole.

David the Virgin- David was 24 years old and apparently a virgin. I don't know if he told me why. He wanted to meet up and he wasn't even sure what he wanted. I was hoping to take his virginity since I had never done that before. But David was kinda meek and nervous. He was kind of a mystery I suppose. For being a virgin, he was an excellent kisser and his fingering game was on point. Those fingers were magic. We did some heavy making out and he pulled his shorts down and wanted me to tell him if his erection was a good size. It was. But he wouldn't have sex with me. I left David very turned on and frustrated. I wrote in my notes that I hope he doesn't feel shame because of what we did together. I can't remember why he would feel shame. I didn't do anything to poor David that he didn't want to do. I think he just was waiting for a special person to take his virginity. Not a Tinder girl. But maybe he was playing me? I don't know.

aftermath: none, never heard from either again. 

No comments: