Saturday, November 13, 2021

Vlad

 I had attempted to meet Vlad one other time before but he didn't show up. But I gave him another chance. He was living out in the dorms on Boca Grand working at the Gasparilla Inn. Most of the people living at the dorms were from other countries here on special work visas but he lived in the states. He was born in Ukraine though. And he was a horrible alcoholic. I picked him up late, around 11PM and he brought a bottle of whiskey. He wanted to share but I was not a drinker. Sex with Vlad was really bad. Lots of sloppy, messy kissing and he had the most difficult time getting it up. Probably because he was drunk.  He finally was able to after a long time of unpleasant sloppy making out and he was done very quickly. Sigh. 

Afterward I brought him off the island to the store and then back to the dorms. He was actually nice when he wasn't trashed. But isn't that always the story. We chilled until midnight when it was his birthday and I kissed him and then I headed home. He ended up getting fired a couple days later for threatening someone at work. They kicked him out of the dorm and off the island and got him a hotel in Englewood until he could get a bus back to his home. He wanted me to stop by the hotel and I would have but I was working that day. I felt really bad for Vlad. I'm a fixer. I always think that I can fix messed up guys and Vlad was one messed up guy. I was convinced he just needed a friend. I'm foolish for thinking these things.

Aftermath: Never heard from him again

No comments: