Saturday, November 13, 2021

The crazy story of Daniel

 I kept track of every man, every name. Who cares about the first four. David was number 5. And Daniel was number 20. And there is a total of ##. So there is a long way to go.

I matched with Daniel on Tinder like most of the rest. The one pic was a distance pic so I swiped right. When he sent other pictures I learned that he was really not attractive. I feel ultra-shallow admitting that. But he was uber interesting to converse with. I had the greatest conversations with him. He made the most basic thing interesting. We could have real educated discussions and it was fascinating. 

He wanted to hookup but he made a deal with David. He was going to take David out first. So when Daniel came into town he found out from David what places had good wings and beer and they went out earlier in the evening and hung out together prior to Daniels hookup with me. They actually hung out for a couple hours. According to David, Daniel was about to change his mind but David told him to go ahead. So Daniel went to a park, the park that I had lost my virginity at actually. We wandered through the darkness, through the nature trail and to the wooden benches that still existed and sat there talking and talking. Daniel was such a joy to talk to. I told him I planned to document my experiences and maybe write a book one day and he encouraged it and hoped to read it. Oh, Daniel, please forgive me for saying you weren't typically attractive. You attracted me with your wisdom and your conversation. 

We had sex in the same place I lost my virginity. And I went over time as I usually do. So as we were driving back I saw David driving the opposite direction looking for us. He chased off many men with his crazy behavior. They were afraid of him. I did a lot of apologizing. Last I knew Daniel was going to travel to the other side of the world and live with some monks. 

Aftermath: I remember getting a message from him at some point that he had returned from living with the monks but I can't quite remember when that was. 



No comments: