Saturday, November 13, 2021

Cody

 I started taking to Cody one afternoon. He was going to get out of work in Sarasota and come right over to my house. Ok cool, I'll be waiting. I was nervous. I was going to sneak him into my dad's house and my dad was home. So I was going to have to hope that this guy's car goes unnoticed while he's here and I can get him in the door. I'm pacing the room waiting for the text that he's here. So finally I get the text, I go outside to meet him. I peek down the hallway to make sure my dad is occupied watching TV so I can let Cody in the door. I put my finger up to my lips so he knows to be quiet until we get to my bedroom. Cody has a security guard uniform on. He has dark hair and is pretty tall.

 He lays down on my bed. I get on top of him and start kissing him, he's kissing me. He was ready to go pretty quickly. He pulled down his pants to his knees. He didn't even get all the way undressed. I got started and moved around a bit and ---uh oh. He was done.  He looked sheepish and I was disappointed. He got up and got dressed and muttered something about "I'll text you." And I walked him to the door. 

Aftermath: He never texted me. I never heard from him ever again. 

No comments: