Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Chris

 I was hanging with my friend Jen and she said she would cover for me if I wanted to go somewhere, so I took her up on it.  

Chris and I had been talking a for a couple days, he had a girlfriend so he could only talk at certain times but he wanted to meet up. I went over to his apartment and first of all, Chris was very good looking, I was very happy with what I saw. But he answered the door in a yeti suit. Like a furry yeti suit with ears and stuff but he had the top part down around his waist so he was walking around with furry pants. Anyway, bizarre. He also was not friendly at all. Usually guys are nice, make some small talk, but not Chris. He's also the first (and last) man that refused to kiss me. I should have left then. But it would have been a waste of a drive. I'm thinking, how am I going to get into it without any kissing? Chris wanted a BJ, He forced my head down on him, very uncomfortably, repeatedly until I was gagging and choking. 

I don't understand why guys do that to girls from Tinder. Do you have an anger issue you need to get out? Why did you want me to come here if you are going to treat me bad? Wtf? 

After the BJ he didn't want to have sex with me but I wasn't going to fall for that shit again. I insisted that he had to have sex with me before I left. I came for one thing and I was going to get it. So he did. And it was horrible sex. With his yeti suit on. Chris was a jerk. Fucking asshole.

Aftermath: nothing, thank god. Chris can eat a dick and like it. What was with that outfit?

Stay tuned...my stories get happier

No comments: