Saturday, November 13, 2021

Martin

 I met Martin in January 2017.There wasn't much time in between each guy honestly. This first one was late August and here we are only in January.

David's mom died one month earlier. She had been in a nursing home for a little while prior to her death and right before she died her husband contacted David to come see her. She was in horrible shape. Cancer sucks. She had been so good to me after my arrest. When I was scared to death to go to court alone she went with me, even though she was obviously in pain. And early in my group meetings, on the one day of the week that I had court in the afternoon she let me come over to her house after my morning group meeting so I didn't have to waste gas going all the way back to Englewood and then back. She actually liked it. We would eat lunch together and watch afternoon judge shows and criticize everyone on the shows. We would talk and laugh like old friends. I got along very well with David's mom. I miss her very much. 

I had permission to meet Martin. I picked him up in Fort Myers at an apartment building that he had to sneak out of. I guess he had a girlfriend and he had to sneak away. I don't know the details and I didn't ask. Martin was Italian and admitted after I picked him up that he used Google Translate to communicate with me online but he actually spoke well enough to talk to me, I didn't have any problem understanding him. He wanted to head to Fort Myers Beach so I said sure. Actually not even realizing how stinking far Fort Myers Beach was from Fort Myers. It's a good 30 to 45 minutes out of the way. Martin was a very sweet guy and made me feel very comfortable. When we got to Fort Myers Beach we found it to be pretty busy, so we needed to find an out of the way parking lot where we won't be disturbed. We finally found one that wasn't as lit up as the others and didn't have any other cars parked in it. We had sex in the back seat on the car and I'm fairly sure that a few cars drove by and saw us and cheered us on even when we tried to duck down quickly. Afterward he took a picture of my ass for whatever reason and we made out against my car. Martin enjoyed making out and it was a lovely night for it. Then we walked out onto the beach and sat in the sand together and talked a bit. The moon above us was full and the beach was beautiful. So we kissed some more. We made out on the beach under a full moon, yes we did. It was sexy as hell. 

Martin was very affectionate and kept his hand on my thigh for the entire ride back to his place. I was sorry to see him go. 

Aftermath: I never heard from Martin again. 

No comments: