Monday, November 08, 2021

Taylor

 We were still living at my dad's house at this point. We were all miserable. Where were the kids during all of this? They were all sleeping on a fold out sleeper bed in my dad's living room. And he hated it. They were too loud and too messy for him. I felt awful for my children. They were kids after all, of course they are going to be loud sometimes. But when I pretty much told my dad we needed to move in he said "I thought this was supposed to be my golden years to enjoy" or some stupid nonsense like that. Disregarding the fact that he moved back home in his 40s with his son and lived there for years while his mother more or less raised his son, while he spent every cent he had on " get rick quick schemes" that were all scams. But the difference is that my Mamaw is a wonderful woman that would do anything for another person. And he is not. He ended up kicking his daughter and her family out into the street with nowhere to go. We had a house waiting for us. We were just waiting for the tenants to leave. We just needed a few more weeks. And he kicked us out into the street. What kind of man is that? We were there six months. And it was awful. I realized my father is a horrible alcoholic. And his anxiety problems are worse than I can imagine. This guy needs medication.

So my outlet was the never ending line of men. And Taylor came over one night. We couldn't go in the house obviously so we just got in the back of the van parked in the driveway. Which was kinda tricky because Taylor was very tall so he was very squashed back there. We went at it for quite awhile, it wasn't really great sex though. At the end he requested a BJ and then he came in my mouth. I hate when that happens and I'm not expecting it. I don't enjoy the taste of cum. It's warm and mildly salty. I guess I've tasted worse things. 

Now I don't usually talk about penis size because that is something that a guy cannot help. I've had large guys and smaller guys, cut and uncut and I like them all the same. But Taylor had the most unfortunate penis, long and thin. Every time I would stroke it it would bend a little, even when completely hard. Giving him a BJ was like sucking on a straw. Poor Taylor. He will never please a woman with a thin dick. 

Actually when I moved to Englewood Taylor stopped by again and we had sex in the van again in the driveway. When we were finished he was so overheated he jumped out of the van naked to get some air. We were mortified that the neighbors would see since we were living in a duplex by that point. I think the second time was better than the first. Taylor had a nice body. 

Aftermath: Taylor is still on my Snapchat. I don't talk to him but I see his Snap stories and they are always highlighting something expensive. He apparently has lots of money. Or his parents do. He shows of his expensive sports car and his expensive Rolex watch with diamonds. I bet he's unpleasant to hang around with. Maybe he just shows off his money because he knows he has a skinny penis and he's overcompensating. Idk.

No comments: