Monday, November 08, 2021

Jason

 Jason was in Fort Myers. I actually had permission to meet Jason. I probably got in trouble for going over time though. I always did. I had difficulty keeping it under an hour with some people. Jason had the unusual situation of living with his ex-girlfriend so he had to wait for her to be out to invite me over. Jason was a super great kisser. I could kiss this guy all day. But the sex didn't last very long. It was like, spectacular buildup for mediocre sex. 👎  I was out in under an hour. 

But the making out was so great that I thought I would like to give him another chance. It was about the same. There was another time that I made plans with him got all the way to Fort Myers and he texted me to cancel. ooooh that pissed me off. Nothing I hated worse was people that flaked on me. 

Plenty of times I had made plans with guys only to have them cancel that day or even while I'm on my way there.  Guys joke about the girls on Tinder wanting "no hookups" but there are plenty of guys that are the same way. They just don't put it on their bio. They want nudes and sexting but when it comes to actual hookups they get nervous and scared. That made me mad. Because I wanted hookups. Don't tease me. If you don't want to meet, that's fine but don't waste my time when I could be making plans with someone that will actually go through with it. Lots of guys flaked on me. Then years later they are all "I shoulda met you that day" Well too late now. 

Anyway, Jason only flaked the one time. It made me mad since I drove all the way to Fort Myers. That's a waste of time and gas for nothing. 

Another time David surprised me with a threesome. He had another guy come over while we were living at my dad's house. He blindfolded me and then the other guy kissed me.I didn't know who it was. David only told me that I had been with this guy before. And then David kissed me. And I took off the blindfold. And Jason was there. Now that was my only threesome and it was more complicated than I expected. I was trying to do a BJ over here while trying to move my pelvis for the other guy over there and I was afraid my coordination was so bad that nobody would be pleasured. David also ended up a little jealous because I did a lot of kissing with Jason. In the end we all had a good time. I hope. That was the last time I saw Jason. 

Aftermath: Jason sent me a message on Facebook maybe a year and a half ago. He had been trying to find me because he was hoping we could hook up. Aww, I had moved to New Hampshire by this time. We talked a little bit. I told him he was an awesome kisser. He thought I was, too. He was on my Facebook and he's not there anymore. 

No comments: