Sunday, November 21, 2021

Christopher

 One evening I was swiping through Tinder and I matched with 23 year old Christopher. He was in Naples so I figured my chances with him were slim. Too far away. But wait! He was willing to driving to South Punta Gorda. Hmmm. This might just work. Not too many guys were willing to drive that far for sex. 

Two hours later I met him behind the closed down supermarket ( I had forgotten how many men I had brought there!) He walked over to me and awkwardly introduced himself. He was Hispanic, originally from Honduras, and had these adorable dark brown curls. He was very cute but so shy. He was just so uncomfortable and awkward. Obviously I had to make all the first moves. I was getting used to it by now. But he got it going, just like riding a bike once you get started. 

But after we were finished he just kind of wandered off toward his car without even a goodbye.                  Awkward.

Aftermath: never heard from him again.


No comments: