Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Brendan

 By the end of February my dad had had enough of us apparently and kicked us out onto the street. I'm thankful for the six months we were allowed to stay there rent free, even though he made sure our stay was as unpleasant as possible. My dad just isn't a warm person. My grandmother is the most warmest loving person ever and I don't know she had a child like my dad. 

But my dad recruited Fonda and Jason to help move our stuff out. I'm grateful they were kinder to us than my dad was because that day I couldn't handle anymore animosity. All of the sudden we have to get out and we don't know where to go! Nothing like being kicked out onto the street by your own family. But I guess that's my family for you. David was able to find a low rate hotel in North Port for us to stay at for awhile. Thankfully we had our tax refund or we really would have been homeless. But I learned that when you live in a hotel you are actually considered "homeless". So I guess we were and I wouldn't be our last time. 

Brendan was staying with his grandparents at a mobile home park not far from the hotel. I planned to pick him up one day when everyone was at school and David at work. We were going to hang out in the room for a few hours and see what happens. Maybe watch a movie. lol. Brendan was Type I Diabetic so he had to bring over all his accucheck equipment to monitor his sugar. Thankfully he brought his own water because I didn't have any sugar free anything in the room. 

So Brendan was pretty cute but he was kinda hesitant, He went through with it anyway since he was already at the hotel room. He let me have sex with him. It was unusual in the sense that he had to remove his glucose pump beforehand. You know, I had wondered about that with diabetics. Now I know.  But he had checked his blood sugar first so I'm sure he knew he was okay.  Afterward he said he didn't want to do it again and I was fine with that. He seemed really uncomfortable and I'm not sure what had changed from when we were talking to when I actually brought him over. He was initially really looking forward to hanging out and now he was just wanting to go home. Maybe he was scared David would come home. I don't know. So I brought Brandon back to the mobile home park. I feel a bit bad about that one. Brendan seemed like a genuinely decent person and I think the entire situation made him uneasy. 

Aftermath: Never heard from him again. I hope he's doing well.  

No comments: