Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Continuing Saga...

When you get all the way to bottom, you can't get farther down. Eventually, something good has to happen. The light at the end of the tunnel, I suppose. Yesterday was a pretty good day. 

Since David has been looking for work he has received quite a few potential job offers. Myself on the other hand; none. No calls or anything. But whatever.

David got a job! Full time at Palm Island Resort doing maintenance and repair stuff. Not too shabby. I am very proud of him. :) I have filled out an application to, hopefully, get a newspaper route in the early hours before David goes to work. I will turn it in on Saturday and hopefully something will come of it. 

I also got a public defender for my court date. One less thing to worry about. I will meet with him on my court date and then they will move my arraignment back, so I will have another court date.

My brother said he will watch my boys on the morning of my court date. Another huge sigh of relief. another thing that I can stop worrying about. Though, unfortunately, I will have to go to court alone since David is working now. But  my mother-in-law might be able to go with me. 

Now I just need to get used to being stay-at-home mom and try not to let these boys drive me nuts. Attempting to clean the house with Joshua's "help" is a losing battle. I can't remember how I survived the other two boys "terrible two" years.  Joshua is a constant walking disaster. Everything he touches turns to broken. And he's awfully loud.

The kids are running in circles yelling. Wow. It's a crazy life.


No comments: