Thursday, December 11, 2014

I can only hope I will be as lucky!

So my Mamaw lives in an Assisted Living Facility now. My dad says he visits frequently and takes her to a movie and out to eat once a week. Not to mention all that he's done for her prior to her move when he was over to check on her all the time.
I can only hope my boys will treat me as well in my later years.
I hope I can raise a man as successfully as my grandmother did.

Update:
I went to visit my Mamaw on Friday and check out her new place. She loves it and I love it. Unfortunately having a conversation with her now is similar to having a conversation with a stranger. She doesn't remember much , names, places, etc. So I had to chat like I was talking with someone I had just met. Sad. But she was very happy to see Joshua and we had a very nice visit. :)

No comments: