Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Frustration.

So I got a job. One that I think I am going to like. Nice people, good atmosphere, decent pay. When I worked there before I was PRN( as needed) so the hourly rate was a little higher than regular rate since I didn't have benefits, etc. This time around they kept me at the same pay rate, so I was quite happy about that. I felt like I could have done little dance right there in the human resources office when I found out. Don't worry. I didn't.


But the staff that is supposed to orient me is in the process of orientation themselves so until they get their poop together I just have to hang around waiting for them to call me. Little annoyed by that. I really need to work.


But in the meantime I have a small 401K check that I am expecting in the mail to tide me over. Maybe I can actually get a Christmas gift or two for the boys.


So I wait, for my orientation, and my check. I hate waiting.

No comments: