Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I Wish the Gears Would Stop Turning.

The ones in head that is..Today I am trying something new and I really hate it. I am attempting to adopt a healthier lifestyle and it takes some getting used to. For the first time in a while my mind is clear as a freshly cleaned window, but I kinda miss the smudges and grime I have become used to.

So now, I am thinking and thinking and it's constant. My thoughts are coming at me nonstop and I am no longer distracted from them. I lay in bed and my brain keeps thinking on and on and on. About what I did that day, what am I going to do the next day, what should I wear, what should my kids wear, what should I did, what have I done, conversations I have had, conversations I need to have, places to go and things to do.
I have been this way forever but sometimes I am able to muffle the thoughts a bit. If only so I can sleep. It's irritating. So much.
I don't like it.

ETA:On a somewhat related note I had forgotten how horrible liquor tastes. Ugh. Burns the stomach.

No comments: