Thursday, October 30, 2014

Good times...maybe things are looking up.

Just maybe.
Tonight I took the boys to a trunk or treat event at a local church and actually had a delightful time. And everything was free which was great since I'm broke.
Can you imagine I was on church property and I didn't even burst into flames? Maybe I am not really so bad after all.
And I have a promising job interview on Monday afternoon.
So I sit here alone in the dark next to a smelly candle watching "The Golden Girls"  and life is good. I keep wanting to go to bed like a sane person should. But this damn show is so funny I can't stop. I don't even care if you make fun of me. Just go ahead and do it already.
Halloween party with Cub Scouts tomorrow, Halloween the next day and Saturday another backyard campout with Sean. We enjoyed the last one so much we want to sleep outside again. Sick, I know.

Nighty night world.

No comments: