Monday, October 20, 2008

How'd I forget to mention our pool party?

At Seth's 4 th birthday party my dad told us that he was watching a house for one of his clients that was up north for much of the year and they told him he could uses their pool anytime. Now, how a guy goes from mowing lawns to being trusted with people's homes while they are away for long periods of time baffles me. But my dad is a very professional, honest person so maybe they can tell. I don't know.
Anyway, he offered to let us use the pool. After making sure it was okay with the owners, we met him at the house last Thursday for a swim. Well, my dad didn't swim. But it was my mom, sister, neice and my boys, and myself. It was beautiful day and we all had a great time. It really was alot of fun!!! Now, my boys were a little cranky towards the end of our pool party since they were simply exhausted but that's okay because they slept very, very well that night.
My mom had brought along a lovely selection of snacks so after we swam we all ate. So it wasn't really a "pool party" but if you get some of your favorite people together and have a fun time at a pool and food is involved...doesn't that sound like a party?

No comments: