Thursday, August 21, 2008

I've been a busy little bee

This day has been a full one.

First, we ( Sean, Seth and myself) spent a few hours at Mamaw's house playing (Seth and Sean) and chatting (myself). We also had a delightful lunch. I had to hurry home so I could drop the boys off so I could ....

Go to my Dr. appt. It was merely a follow-up to my appt. last month regarding my headaches. I made sure to tell the Dr. about my jaw problem. He told me I probably have some severe inflammation in the jaw and gave me a Rx for some prednisone for a few days which should fix it. He also advised warm, moist heat compresses, soft foods, talking less. Simply giving my jaw some extra rest. Then...

Seth and I decided to check out the new library down the road. Seth really had a good time playing with the other kids. He didn't want to leave but we had to get home so that david could take the car....

I actually stayed home doing nothing for a few minutes while David brought my old broken gold necklaces to the jeweler, which he actually got $100.00 for! Whoo hoo!

Then we left again (all of us) to go pick up my Rx, and go to Gallery walk in Punta Gorda which we ended up not doing since it was raining intermittently when we got there. So instead...

We walked along the water at a new park in Charlotte Harbor and watched the sun go down. Then, courtesy of my broken necklaces, we treated ourselves to Wendy's. It's been so long since I had a Frosty-it was absolutely delicious!

Wow, am I exhausted!

No comments: