Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hi Ho! HI Ho! It's off to work he goes..

David has a JOB!!!
He is working part time at a local restaurant called "Luigi's" as a dishwasher.
Now it's official-every man I was ever in a relationship with has been a dishwasher there at one time or another. But David is ,by far, the most overqualified for that position. But it is $$-about $160 a week, which is about $340.00 a month.
That makes me happy. You see my paycheck covers bills. I just need him to contribute toward food and gas. He already saves me money by working evenings so that we don't have to worry about added costs of child care. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. And i have a feeling that it will simply get brighter.

Oh, BTW, my jaw is working again, thank you. I can eat and brush my teeth with ease and without pain!! Next paycheck I am going to buy myself a stinkin' mouth guard for when I clench my teeth at night. I don't want to wake up thinking that I have developed lockjaw while I slept, again.

You know, I haven't ever taken Prednisone before but it makes me feel really good! I have administered it to many a person in my nursing career and was aware of it's many serious side effects if taken over a long period of time but haven't needed it.
I really feel healthy and energetic. No aches, no pains. Physically I feel superb which, in turn, makes me feel good mentally. I am certain I had (have) inflamed muscles in my mid back and shoulders causing the aches and pains that I have experiencing for the last six months. Not to mention the kinks in my spine most likely caused by carrying a very large 18 month old who loves to have mommy hold him. ( why does he have to be so darned cute? Why does he have to be such a good eater?)
So an anti-inflammitory medication would indeed cure what ails me. I guess I'd better enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments: