Monday, July 28, 2008

Treximet rocks!

So I finally saw a Dr about my recurrent headaches. After ten years I figured it was about time, besides they are becoming more resistant to over-the-counter medications, not to mention they are becoming more frequent and last longer. Dr. asked me a ton of questions and decided to order some blood work, a CT scan of my head and gave me a prescription for a medication called Treximet. I now have a diagnosis of atypical migraine headaches.
I was a little hesitant about the possible side effects but aside from the little green antennae I have now grown, I feet a little sleepy and dizzy. But more importantly, my headache is long gone. I feel not even the slightest trace of headache. I feel really good.
Tomorrow I go for my CT scan. I hope they find a healthy brain in my head-no strange growths. My blood work was normal and I am sure my CT scan will be, too.

In other news, Sean is feeling much better. His blisters have healed up and he's back to attempting to start mayhem in every moment of his day.
Now we have to get a Dr's note clearing everyone in the house before David will be allowed to return to work. Blech.
In the meantime David has turned in many, many applications at other places throughout town. If nothing better comes along we will have to get the stupid Dr's note.
It's not like Sean had TB or typhoid or something ridiculous. Whatever. His boss is an imbecile.

No comments: