Monday, July 21, 2008

Seaweed face masques feel very bizarre

I'm talking about when they dry and become all rubbery.Thank God that nobody was around to take a picture of me-I'm sure I looked quite frightening.
My first facial was a lovely experience, though I am not sure what it really accomplished, aside from an hour and a half of kid free relaxation (totally worth it!). I also got a brief hand and feet massage while my face masque turned to rubber. I even got my eye brows tweezed. I haven't ever done that since I never felt they were unruly. Now I have movie star eyebrows! Ok, not really...
The only part that I did not like was when they had some type of steam blowing at my face for a period of time. I literally felt like I was not receiving adequate oxygen intake. Slightly suffocating, not pleasant. I think that contributed to my headache this evening.
My skin looks very nice though.:)

No comments: