Monday, June 09, 2008

Happy birthday to you and me!

That is how Seth wished me happy birthday yesterday. Not sure why he has such difficulty with the whole concept of birthdays. If anyone is having a birthday he thinks it's his as well. I think egocentricity is quite common in kids of that age, so I won't worry just yet.
We had a delightful meal at my grandmother's with all of my favorite people in attendance. And I had a birthday cake! I fully agree that one isn't ever too old for a birthday cake. ( We want cake! Where's our cake!) I love cake.
Then, later that evening, I picked up my brother's girlfriend (And one of Seth's very favorite people) Heather. We went out to Red Lobster and had appetizers. I rarely go out after dark, or by myself, so it was nice to go have some adult time and a nice chat.
I don't feel 31. I've decided I am going to go backwards as of age 30 so that would make me 28 now.;)

No comments: