Saturday, June 07, 2008

Fabulous Disaster

I may be wrong but I think that rings a bell as a title of an Exodus album title many, many years ago. Why do I remember that? I never even liked Exodus.
Anyway, maybe I remember that title since it seems to relate to something at one point of my day-every day.
Like when Sean dumps his pomegranate blueberry juice onto his pizza and splashes it around. Or when the boys are playing in the kiddie pool with their toys and somehow they have every toy out and strewn from one edge of the patio to the other. Or either of their rooms at about any given time of the day.
All of these things qualify as Fabulous Disasters.
Sometimes I think that it could describe my life in general. Not necessarily a horrible thing. My life could be a miserable disaster, right? So a Fabulous Disaster isn't bad, just imperfect. Aren't we all?

No comments: