Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A bag of Texas?

Today Seth tried to pick up Sean and stated that he felt like a "bag of peanuts". I replied "a bag of peanuts?" To which apparently he changed his mind and decided that his brother was more like a "bag of Texas".Which I thought was strange because I thought it would be pretty difficult to put Texas in a bag- but hey, whatever.
Today I saw Sean playing with a toy car and making "'room 'room" sounds. Yesterday I could've sworn he said chicken. He also "sings" in the bathtub by making "doo doo doo" sounds like he singing a song he doesn't know the words to.
But he won't say " ma ma". What's up with that?
And I think he will be walking pretty soon. Just what I need two boys running around. At least with Sean crawling I'm at an advantage- though not too much of one since he is extremely proficient at the crawling business. That boy can move!

David is at work tonight and I am beginning to despise the quiet after the boys go to bed. I never thought I would feel this way but it's rather lonely when they are sleeping and David is working late. I am all alone.:(

I am enjoying David's job though. He seems to like his job and his co workers and I get to appreciate the cooking tips and recipes that he gets from the chefs that he works with. I am really lucky to have a man that cooks for me, and is so darned good at it! I really think he missed his calling when he went into the flooring business. He should have gone to culinary school.

No comments: