Sunday, February 17, 2008

Seth is a ladies man

Today my dad had a cookout at his house and Seth sat down at the table between my brother's girlfriend, Heather, and her sister, Stephanie, and asked them each " Are you my girlfriend?" Then he proclaimed that they were both his girlfriends. He had already asked Heather on Valentine's day. He is quite interested in her because she is "so pretty". Whatever will I do with this kid?

Heather did babysit for us on Valentine's day so that David could take me to the restaurant he works at for dinner. Excellent food and excellent service. And it didn't hurt that we got a complimentary shrimp appetizer and $30 knocked off of the bill since he works there! The filet mignon that I ordered was lovely. Oh, did I add that the shrimp appetizer only contained two shrimp? Don't cry for me though since I think they must have caught those shrimp off the coast of Chernobyl. They were the largest mutant shrimp I had ever seen!

Yesterday I took the boys to the Ringling museum of art in Sarasota- I felt it was about time to introduce them to some culture. I brought my friend Tammy, and I am so glad I did since my boys are quite the handful! Seth enjoyed the paintings for all of five seconds and them didn't want to look at them any more. The place is beautifully landscaped and is on alot of acreage so ,fortunately, there was alot of area for Seth to run around. And for Sean to crawl around-oh, and there was plenty of grass and mulch for Sean to try to eat. Lovely.
So much for cultured kids, they'd both rather play in dirt.

There was plenty of dirt in my dad's backyard today. We all had a grand time at the cookout. Everyone (even the adults) behaved, eh, for the most part... with the exception of Seth but that was only towards the end. I don't know what to do with that kid. I've been thinking again of selling him to the gypsies if he doesn't straighten up.

No comments: