Sunday, January 06, 2008

"Move that horrible baby!"

Little Sean happened to be sitting on a pillow that Seth was attempting to relocate when he yelled this to me. I couldn't help but laugh.

We went to the mall today. En route, Seth was imagining things in the cloud formations. Most of them looked like dinosaurs-or so he thought. One did look like rocket ship. He also thought Weezer's the sweater song was a hoot ( my words, not his) because they talked about being naked and lying on the floor in different part of the song and both of those things "are so silly"(his words ,not mine)
Then at the mall I let him play on the playground where he promptly found himself a girlfriend. He even introduced me to her as that," Mom, this is my girlfriend" They were holding hands and hugging. Whoa, kids start way too early these days.
She appeared to be a little older than him and maybe was a bit Native American looking. Very cute little girl. At least he has good taste, I guess.
Sean says alot of"bababa" and other similar vowel-consonant babbling but no mama.:( David even thought he heard him say "banana" But no mama. C'mon! The kid will talk about food but not his beloved mother? Well, at least I know what is more important to him...;)

I assure you that a day with these two is never, ever boring. I definitely feel that they are the best two things that have ever happened to me. Especially when Seth picks a flower in the yard and brings it to me or tells me how "boo-tiful" I am. :)

No comments: