Thursday, December 27, 2007

Seth's Christmas performance.

Yes, my boys seem to love to entertain others. They most ceratinly did not get it from me. I would have spent the first ten years of my life hiding in a room somewhere reading a book if it was up to me. I'm not quite sure if I was (am) simply shy and insecure or just antisocial (both?).
But enough about me.
Both boys seemed to have a blast on Christmas at my mother's house. Sean likes to raise his arms above his head and see how many other people he can get to follow suit. Everyone usually does it and he smiles and laughs. I am sure he's just laughing at everyone else thinking," What a bunch of fools!, It doesn't take much to excite this bunch!" But it sure is cute.
My mother made a mega phone of sorts out of some tape and cardboard so Seth had to sing a song through it. He sang "Yankee Doodle" and when he finished and everyone clapped he turned to everyone and stated," Thank you everybody! Thank you everybody!" and threw kisses at the crowd.
He then completed his performance by asking everyone," Do you wanna rock?!"
I have no clue where he gets this stuff.

No comments: