Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh Christmas Plea, Oh Christmas Plea

Please, please let David get hired for this job!
David interviewed for a job at a local fine dining restaurant today and right now everything is looking pretty good. The only catch was that he would have to work day shifts on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I am off every other Tuesday but always work Wednesdays so I had to talk to my mom about watching the boys on those days. Thank goodness she is able to help out so he can get this job. Hopefully.
I am very, very tired from working excessively and trying my hardest to be happy for the holidays. There are way too many grumps out there this time of year, and I will NOT let them suck me into their misery. Nope, no way, not this year. I will be happy if it kills me, dammit! LOL.
Seriously, I guess it could always be worse. I could be all alone on the holiday. Instead I have more than enough people to spend Christmas with. Shoot, I couldn't get rid of them if I tried. Not that I would try. Well, I might appreciate a lonely quiet day here and there, I'll be honest.:)

If I do not write again before December 25th...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

No comments: