Monday, December 24, 2007

I got what I wanted for Christmas :)

Oh happy day, David got the job!
It's a fine dining restaurant in Punta Gorda called "The Perfect Caper". Apparently, you can easily drop about $100 per person for a meal there-but you get a 6 course meal all made from scratch by professional chefs. David will be doing prep cook work. It's very fast paced and there isn't room for sloppiness so it's going to be quite trying but I hope it works out. I am very proud of him. He's going to be working 40+ hours- AND watching the boys! Wow! It's going to be hard, but even if he just keeps it up for a couple months it will help us get caught up.
I still don't think me and the boys are going to be dropping by for a bite though...

I can't believe Christmas is upon us already. I am cookied out. For the year and next year. Seriously. Why do people insist on giving cookies to others on Christmas. I really could go for some veggies and dip or some cheese cubes or something.
I'm not worried about my weight-I am blessed with two very active little boys and a full time job that keeps me very busy and burning calories constantly. But I really have had enough junk food. I could just as easily say "no, I don't want your damned cookies!", right? but I can't do it! I have to at least try the stupid cookie.
Is it only 9 PM? It sure feels like 11PM. I am so old.

No comments: