Friday, December 14, 2007

What I want for Christmas...

Is to have all of my bills paid up to right now. What a relief that would be to have all of our credit cards, medical bills, and miscellaneous bills paid off. I have started not even opening certain bills because I can't pay them anyway.
As you can tell I am feeling a little blah today. I am tired. Tired of working and working and working and still barely making ends meet. Tired of David not having a job( he's tired of that,too) Tired of all of the phone calls from creditors. Tired of all of the threatening letters from companys' attorneys. Tired of not seeing my boys for a couple days at a time since I am doing double shifts. Tired of not being able to buy any Christmas presents for the boys. Just plain tired.
My therapist told me I need to find a positive thing about everything negative but sometimes it's quite difficult.
1. We are all healthy-thank goodness for that!
2. I have a job- I was not ( and will not) be affected by any recessions or lay offs. I will always have a job.
3. My boys are cute and happy as can be- that's gotta count for something.
4. David is a good house husband and daddy.

There. Four positive things about my life.

No comments: