Saturday, September 15, 2007

Why is Saturday night alright for fighting?

Because I rather like Saturday. I'd rather not fight. Today was a good one, as far as days go.
I had a good time with my boys. We were all in good moods so the day was quite pleasant. Usually someone is cranky-probably me- so it ruins the general happiness throughout the house. Seth was a good boy all day. Honestly, he did not do one thing to try to destroy the house in any way today. He played well with Sean ( They are so cute together!) and he even played happily alone while I cleaned a little bit and did laundry.
When Sean awoke from his afternoon nap Seth made sure to bring it to my attention. I told him I would get him in a couple minutes-it sounded like Sean was playing contentedly so I thought I would let him be for a few.
Seth insisted that he wanted to go in and play peek-a-boo with Sean. I told him to go ahead. So he goes in while I waited in the bedroom. Throught he monitor it sounded like they were playing happily. When I went in I saw that Seth had climbed into the crib with Sean and they were playing together. I told Seth to get out but couldn't help but smile as I said it.
It was too cute.

No comments: