Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A doughnut with paint on it?!

Seth and I had bagel and cream cheese at dinner tonight. It's never a dull meal when he's around, I assure you! First off, while I was toasting the bagel he was singing to Sean, " a bagel, a bagel, a bagel!" Of course, Sean found this very hilarious.
Then while Seth was eating the bagel he decided that it looked like " a doughnut with paint on it".
After their baths they played in Sean's room and I thought they were cute enough to photograph for all eternity. It didn't work out like I expected. Of course, they were both very smiley when they saw the camera but not for the typical reasons. Seth wanted to take the camera so he could "click" pictures of Sean and Sean simply wanted to consume the camera. I had to photograph them from a standing postion so they couldn't get my camera.

Just another day iin my life. Pretty soon I will hop into bed and sleep a little so I can get up and take care of people all day again. At least I get paid for the first eight hours. But the boys are far more delightful than the cranky elderly people at work. But enough about my coworkers.
Speaking of cranky elderly people, David just got home from work. :) Seriously, I love him.

No comments: