Saturday, May 26, 2007

Window shopping

It's the only kind of shopping I can afford to do thses days. Seth and I decided to spend some time at the mall today and after he played at the playground a little I had to gaze longingly at the clothes in Old Navy wishing I had a credit card to max. My clothes are all too small and I am sure I look trashy wearing them. I keep losing weight but I am still about 10 lbs. over what I weighed when I got pregnant.
Seth and David both need some new shoes. Seth needs some new PJs and maybe a couple new shirts. I need new shirts and shorts. I do believe that Sean is okay in the clothing department right now thanks to Seth's hand-me-downs. I really need to get my family suited up. Sucks being poor.
On the positive side I am now down to 131.5 lbs. I have lost three pounds this week. I guess overwhelming stress is good for something! I spent so much time at 135-137 and now I have gone down so drastically (for me) in such a short period of time. I don't think I want to go back to 117-my face was too angular and skinny at that weight. I think I want to get to 122-125lbs. range.
David filled out 14 applications in the last couple days. At every place from Toys R Us to TGI Fridays to Footlocker. He has seen a couple job openings for flooring but right now he needs evening work so he can be home with the boys in the day- so day time hours are out. I really hope that he gets a call from somebody.

No comments: